Frameworks CDC offers on-site, Homebuyer Education Classes for
free. Through Home Buyer Education and Counseling,
Frameworks makes homeownership possible for families. Each
participant attends an 8 hour Homebuyer Education class and a one
and half hour in person Counseling session, based on Realizing the
American Dream, a Best Practice Curriculum developed by
NeighborWorks America. All services are available in English and
Thank you for considering Frameworks CDC for your Homebuyer Education and
Here are some important details:
- English Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of
each month from 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Spanish Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 3rd Saturday of each
month from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- All classes are open to the public and REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to attend
the class. Please fill out and submit the information required.
- We will contact you within the next 1 to 3 business days to confirm your class
- On the day of the class, you will be scheduled for a separate, one on one
appointment with one of our HUD-certified counselors.
- In order to pull a tri-merge credit report for pre purchase housing counseling
appointment, the third party intermediary charges a fee. Frameworks CDC
passes the fee onto the client.
one on one counseling session must be completed.
- To receive a Certificate of Completion both the class and
Note: If you prefer to take an online homebuyer education
class at your convenience and pace, please click here. Offered
in both English and Spanish, the cost is $99, which is administered
Homebuyer Education English
Homebuyer Education Spanish
|Frameworks Community Development Corporation
701 Tillery Street, Suite A-7B, Box 15 Austin, Texas 78702
Phone: 512.385.1500 Fax: 512.385.1503
Contact Us About Us Supporters