Frameworks CDC offers on-site, Homebuyer Education Classes for free. Through Home Buyer
Education and Counseling, Frameworks makes homeownership possible for families. Each
participant attends an 8 hour Homebuyer Education class and a one and half hour in person
Counseling session, based on Realizing the American Dream, a Best Practice Curriculum
developed by NeighborWorks America. All services are available in English and Spanish.
Thank you for considering Frameworks CDC for your Homebuyer Education and Counseling.
Here are some important details:
- English Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month
from 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Spanish Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 8
AM to 5 PM.
- All classes are open to the public and REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to attend the
class. Please fill out and submit the information required.
- We will contact you within the next 1 to 3 business days to confirm your class registration
- On the day of the class, you will be scheduled for a separate, one on one appointment with
one of our HUD-certified counselors.
- In order to pull a tri-merge credit report for pre purchase housing counseling appointment,
the third party intermediary charges a fee. Frameworks CDC passes the fee onto the client.
one on one counseling session must be completed.
- To receive a Certificate of Completion both the class and
Note: If you prefer to take an online homebuyer education class at your
convenience and pace, please click here. Offered in both English and Spanish,
the cost is $99, which is administered through eHomeAmerica.
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL HOMEBUYER
Homebuyer Education English
Homebuyer Education Spanish
|Frameworks Community Development Corporation
701 Tillery Street, Suite A-7B, Box 15 Austin, Texas 78702
Phone: 512.385.1500 Fax: 512.385.1503
Contact Us About Us Supporters
|Credit Report Payment Option