Frameworks CDC offers Homebuyer Education Classes for free. In this new economic
environment, it is important that every working family and individual has an opportunity to learn about
Through Home Buyer Education and Counseling, Frameworks makes homeownership possible for
families, especially Hispanic and African American, who have not previously had that opportunity.
Each family goes through an 8 hour Homebuyer Education class and a one and half hour in person
Counseling session, based on Realizing the American Dream, a Best Practice Curriculum
developed by NeighborWorks America. All services are available in English and Spanish.
Since June, 2005, Frameworks has educated and counseled 1975 families with the following
- 1382 families are now homeowners
- 1302 of the families are first time homeowners
- Banks invested over $173 million in families through affordable mortgage lending
Thank you for considering Frameworks CDC for your Homebuyer Education and Counseling.
- English Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month
from 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Spanish Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 8
AM to 5 PM.
- All classes are open to the public and REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to attend the
class. Please fill out and submit the information required.
- We will call you within the next 1 to 3 business days to confirm your class registration
- To receive a Certificate of completion both the class and one on one counseling session
must be completed. The counseling session is scheduled during the day of the attended
- List of Preferred Lenders for Down Payment Assistance Programs available.
Note: In the unlikely event that class registration is less than 5 households, we will cancel the class
and notify you 24 to 48 hours in advance of the class date.
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL HOMEBUYER
Homebuyer Education English
Homebuyer Education Spanish
|Frameworks Community Development Corporation
701 Tillery Street, Suite A-7B, Box 15 Austin, Texas 78702
Phone: 512.385.1500 Fax: 512.385.1503
Contact Us About Us Supporters