Frameworks CDC offers on-site, Homebuyer Education Classes for
free. Through Home Buyer Education and Counseling, Frameworks
makes homeownership possible for families. Each participant attends
an 8 hour Homebuyer Education class and a one and half hour in
person Counseling session, based on Realizing the American Dream, a
Best Practice Curriculum developed by NeighborWorks America. All
services are available in English and Spanish.
Thank you for considering Frameworks CDC for your Homebuyer Education and
Here are some important details:
- English Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of
each month from 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Spanish Homebuyer Education classes are held on the 3rd Saturday of each
month from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- All classes are open to the public and REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to attend the
class. Please fill out and submit the information required.
- We will contact you within the next 1 to 3 business days to confirm your class
- On the day of the class, you will be scheduled for a separate, one on one
appointment with one of our HUD-certified counselors.
- In order to pull a tri-merge credit report for pre purchase housing counseling
appointment, the third party intermediary charges a fee. Frameworks CDC passes
the fee onto the client.
To receive a Certificate of Completion both the class and
one on one counseling session must be completed.
Note: If you prefer to take an online homebuyer education class
at your convenience and pace, please click here. Offered in both
English and Spanish, the cost is $99, which is administered through
Homebuyer Education English
Homebuyer Education Spanish
|Frameworks Community Development Corporation
701 Tillery Street, Suite A-7B, Box 15 Austin, Texas 78702
Phone: 512.385.1500 Fax: 512.385.1503
Contact Us About Us Supporters